Monday, December 21, 2009

If I was a flower growing wild and free all I'd want is for you to be my sweet honey bee...




It's now less than 7 months till the big day! Save the dates have gone out, a wedding website created , and a caterer hired. Now there are table linens to pick out, a ceremony to plan, lots of decorative lights to research and purchase, planning of logistics (parking is number one right now) and formal invites to create. The fun stuff!

In the meantime, I've finished up my first semester at school, and it's been a whirlwind of a good/challenging/fun time. Trey is newly employed in downtown Seattle, and loving it. As my childhood neighbor put it we're "disgustingly happy." As the holidays approach, we are just both so grateful to be employed, let alone at places we love, for family in good health and spirit, and for the way things in our life have just started to come together. We are just very lucky, and happy to be soaking up all the good vibes as long as they last. I hope anyone reading this has a very merry holiday! See you in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment