Saturday, July 23, 2011
My, how time has flown! It seems like yesterday I was worried about the weather and the parking, would it rain and would the neighbors get upset about all parked cars in the driveway? Everything turned out better than we could have imagined. Trey and I both agree: having a wedding is FUN! The sad part is how quick it goes by, you don't get nearly enough time to check in with all your loved ones.
- Everyone danced!
- The dessert (no leftovers) - we had apple pie, peach pie, and flan - no cake was a hit!
- Trey's cousin and my cousin stole the show on the dance floor - it was a riot
- Seeing my family from Costa Rica fly all the way out!
- A car stuffed full of stuffed animals
- The quiet ceremony on the beach
Now, looking back, one year later - the only thing I regret is not taking more photos with the people I love. Instead I just cherish the memories close to my heart, and hope to keep all those who supported us in our life for years to come.